About the company
Our client is a leading Australasian E-commerce Web development agency. Their teams are comprised of extremely passionate creatives with offices in Auckland and Sydney. Their expertise lies in the delivery of creative, analytics-based digital commerce and omni channel strategies to their clients, and they're proud to partner with some of the most reputable companies in the region.
There will be endless opportunities for you to advance your career within the company. They have an empowering, collaborative and vibrant work environment that cares about their employees. The role
Among the key responsibilities are a strong understanding and experience of UX/UI design, creation of beautifully crafted ideas-led work, building wireframes and prototypes, designing finished website designs for all devices, working closely with development and design teams, and establishing clear objectives and deliverables for creative work.
A significant part of the role is team management and leadership, including identifying issues and proposing solutions to the Head of Design, coaching and bringing best practices in design skills to the team, and expanding the current design mindset within the agency.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- 5+ years Product Design experience with an associated strong portfolio of work
- E-Commerce experience is highly advantageous
- Extensive experience working on creating stunning UI concepts across website, mobile apps and digital products
- Software experience across the Adobe Creative Suite (Figma)
- Experience in developing early-stage solutions to complex problems with the wider team
- Experience in hosting workshops for internal and external members of projects
- Familiar with Scrum Framework
- Experience in providing clients with the best possible product experience requires designing, testing, and validating solutions.
- You should be creative, energetic, and able to contribute to and promote ongoing enhancements of the design methodologies.
- Maintain the right balance between being pragmatic and visionary during design implementation.
- A positive & outgoing attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- An opportunity to join ANZ's leading E-Commerce agency, surround yourself with the best in the business!
- Clear, well defined and achievable career development
- Supportive, collaborative, and caring team
- Monthly, quarterly and annual social events, awards etc.
- EAP programme with funded sessions
For further information please contact Chris Yardley for a confidential discussion to understand more about this business and the opportunities within it.*Not the job you're looking for? Let's discuss what an ideal opportunity would look like for you, I'll do my best to discover it for you whilst maintaining your anonymity