Our client is a key player in the home furnishings space with a range of products available across retail spaces through to custom blinds and curtains. They have recently opened their brand-new flagship store in Mount Wellington and are on the hunt for an Administrator to join the team!
This role is a full time temporary position with the potential to go permanent! Key Candidate Responsibilities:
To provide excellent customer service and administrative support for the processing of New build Tender quotes and sales orders ensuring our clients have a seamless end-to-end experience within set time frames.
- To provide excellent customer service to all customers, through a range of communication channels.
- Database management and sales order processing for New Build Homes.
- Work with internal Installation team to ensure jobs are booked and undertaken within set time frames.
- Expand the relationships with new and existing customers by developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing well thought out solutions.
- Prepare and provide accurate quotes, mostly based off plans, ensuring budgeted margins are delivered.
- Effectively communicate customer needs and resolve any issues ensuring a clear understanding of customer expectations.
Key Candidate Requirements
What's in it for you?
- Strong administrative skills - minimum of three years experience.
- Ability to read and interpret building plans.
- Experience managing quotes and tenders is strongly desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Great literacy and numeracy skills.
- The ability to solve problems and communicate desired outcomes.
- Must have valid NZ working rights for this role.
*Please note - to be considered for this role, you must be immediately available to start work*
- Ongoing contract with the potential to go permanent!
- Work with a great team who offer excellent culture.
- Competitive hourly rate +8% holiday pay!
- Parking on site/close to local shops and public transport.
Please APPLY NOW
Sarah Lewis, Senior Recruitment Consultant at 84 Recruitment
Sarah@84recruitment.co.nz Overseas candidates:Due to the fast moving nature of these temporary roles and our clients immediate needs, we are not able to offer visa support to overseas candidates on this role.