Our client is a market leader in providing HVAC Mechanical solutions to the Commercial and Industrial markets. Due to steady growth and an increase in a number of big ticket projects, they are on the lookout for several quality Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Technicians. This will compensate the workload generated after winning tenders on big service/maintenance/construction contracts.
This will be a versatile role, every day working on something new and you will be left feeling fulfilled with a variety of work across Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and BMS work.
As a successful candidate you will be technically trained and qualified with a keen eye to detail and fault finding. You will be a confident individual, great with communicating (both clients and colleagues), fully experienced and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team where needed.
To be considered for this rule you will have the following:
- Trade certificate in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (Level 4)
- Up to date EST license
- EWRB License
- Experience in controls and BMS systems
- Proven/established experience in the HVAC & Refrigeration industry (2 -5 years experience outside trade)
- Knowledge of and commitment to Health & Safety
- Clean drivers license
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Carry out service and maintenance on a variety of HVAC & Refrigeration equipment without supervision including Central AC, Ductless AC, Window AC, Geothermal Heating/Cooling, VRV/VRF systems, Chillers and Freezers
- Communicate accordingly with customers
- Fault finding/diagnosis
- Complete relevant paperwork to communicated deadlines
- Flexibility regarding on call hours
Immediate starts are preferred for this particular role so if you’re in the market, get in touch! Contact Jack at 84 Recruitment on 027 545 2160 for a confidential chat regarding your next step. Alternatively send through an updated CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this job ad!