Are you a proactive, problem solving individual looking for a part-time opportunity? We are seeking a Facilities Manager to join our client in an ongoing contract role.
Our client is a major developer, working on one of NZ's most exciting builds in Auckland CBD and they are looking for an experienced Facilities/Building manager to support the wider team.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a developer with several large projects on the go - including this high-rise build in Auckland CBD.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working in property and construction, and possess excellent problem solving skills, we want to hear from you! Key Responsibilities: Facilities Management
- Rage of duties typical to an assistant Facilities Manager.
- Regular reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Coordinate with related contractors to manage all facilities on a daily basis.
- Set up work order systems and maintain/update on a monthly basis.
- Maintain and update the assets register, the long-term maintenance plan, the Health and Safety plan as well as all Service contracts.
Key Candidate Requirements
- Maintain and renew BWOF (Building Warrant and Fitness).
- Monitor and coordinate all BWOF related contractors.
- Ensure budget is updated and managed in a timely manner, ensuring all correspondence goes to the operations manager.
- Tenant management and documentation work.
- Contract, location and maintenance management.
- Ensure any updates on contractors, work orders and tenants are reported
- Communicate effectively with team members and external stakeholders.
*Please note, your application will only be considered if you meet the above requirements* Working hours and contract length:
- Property/ construction background is essential.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in commercial property/construction/project management.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively, proactive and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of project management principles is a must.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English is advantageous for this role.
- Must have valid NZ working rights.
This is a part-time temporary position, offering 25-30 hours per week. The specific work schedule will be discussed and agreed upon with the successful candidate to accommodate their availability.
We expect this role to last a minimum of 6 months and it is likely to be extended to 1-1.5 years in length for the duration of the project build. There is scope to increase hours and/or go permanent in this role also.
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, and keen to find out more, then please Apply now! Sarah Lewis, Senior Recruitment Consultant at 84 Recruitment Overseas candidates:
Due to the fast moving nature of these temporary roles and our clients immediate needs, we are not able to offer visa support to overseas candidates on this role.