Our highly regarded client is an electrical contracting franchise which is operating out of South Auckland. They are engaged in the industrial electrical design/engineering, contracting, maintenance and fault-finding arenas.
A large portion of their work is in providing electrical and control solutions to the water and wastewater industry. They are experts in their field and offer a full design, installation and commissioning service for their contracts and due to planned growth, are expanding their design and controls expertise. Your new role will include but not be limited to:
Essential qualifications and experience for this role:
- PLC, HMI and SCADA programming and project commissioning utilising a variety of platforms. A good understanding of Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider and Wonderware software would be beneficial.
- Assisting service technicians with troubleshooting and analysis of PLC based plant and machinery.
- Electrical design from customer specifications of low voltage and extra-low voltage power distribution and control circuits.
- Production of design deliverables such as electrical schematics, layout diagrams, and functional descriptions.
- Assisting with project management and delivery.
- Assisting the estimation team with project specification, preliminary design and pricing.
- Full Electrical Practicing License (Electrical)
- Qualified under NZQA & IPENZ (Electrical Engineering)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant ‘Industrial’ Electrical Engineering experience
- Full and clean NZ driving license
To apply to this position please send an updated
CV to email@example.com or call on 027 545 2160 for a confidential chat.