Our client is one of the market leading ICT & Business continuity service provider who has been making big waves in NZ for many years. Since being founded in the 1990s they have invested in significant infrastructure and business continuity expertise.
Their services including options for onsite and offsite data backup & protection, standby office & IT infrastructure, On demand networking, Cloud connection, recovery testing, business continuity consulting, data centre hosting and hosted infrastructure-as-a-service. About the role
The Backup and Recovery Specialist has a primary focus on systems backup platforms, data protection and recovery, and will deliver technical infrastructure services for design, engineering, maintenance and support, enterprise data backup and recovery environment. The ideal person must be able to contribute independently and on teams in projects of moderate to complex scope in order to recommend and develop creative and practical solutions These are some of the skillsets necessary for the role:
What's in it for you?
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Ideally some experience with all or some of the following backup products – Veeam, ShadowProtect, Commvault, DoubleTake
- An understanding of network fundamentals (how IP addressing works, NAT/Routing works, VLANs work etc)
- Some familiarity with Server Hardware
- Some familiarity with VMware (while you don’t necessarily need to know how to setup vCenters and entire environments, you need to understand how to configure Virtual Machines, Storage and Networking.)
- A people first culture, it's supportive, welcoming and rewarding.
- Above market rate remuneration package
- Flexible work arrangements - WFH or Office on North Shore
- Onsite Free parking
- Contribution towards personal growth and well-being
- Endless opportunities to grow within the business.