Not based in Tauranga but contemplating getting out of the big smoke? Great! Keep reading because my client has a fully furnished rental property waiting for you AND a pretty attractive relocation package on offer!
Due to planned and sustained growth, this company is looking for an experienced Asbestos Supervisor to supervise and manage asbestos removal projects. You will be working on some of the biggest and well-known projects in the Bay of Plenty area specializing within the Commercial and Residential sectors.
This is a highly regarded role and is ideal for someone who can work cohesively within a team environment but also autonomously. You will be exposed to some of the best training there is to offer as well as given optimum career opportunities. Some of your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Skills and experience required:
- Work alongside and Liaise with the Project Management staff to ensure all compliance targets with the client are met
- Adhere to all Health and Safety processes
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers engaged in removing asbestos
- Examine workers equipment and conduct toolbox safety checks/meetings
- Where needed, assist workers in asbestos removal
- Review subcontractor ARCPs
- Help determine asbestos removal methodologies
The successful candidate will possess previous hands-on expertise gained in the removal of most types of both friable and non-friable asbestos. You will also retain an A Class Removalist and Asbestos Supervisors qualification and good team leadership skills (minimum 2 years' experience within this role).
- (Class B) NZQA29765
- (Class A) NZQA29766
- Supervise Asbestos Removal NZQA29767
- Or equivalent Australian, English or US qualifications.
For more information on this unrivalled career opportunity call 84 Recruitment on 027 545 2160. Alternatively, send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org