We are seeking an experienced Electrical Project Manager to lead industrial projects for our client. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing electrical projects, including experience with design, planning, and execution.
- Oversee the planning, design, and execution of industrial electrical projects
- Manage project schedules, budgets, and objectives
- Coordinate with team members, clients, and other stakeholders to ensure project success
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes and regulations
- Provide technical guidance and support to project team members
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Prepare project progress reports and deliverables
- Maintaining good customer relationship and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Managing and leading the projects from start to completion
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial electrical project management
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience with project management software
- Knowledge of industry codes and regulations
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience with PLCs and industrial control systems is preferred
- PMP or other project management certification is also preferred
This progressive role offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are a highly motivated and experienced electrical project manager with a background in industrial projects, we encourage you to apply.
To apply to this position please send an updated
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 027 545 2160 for a confidential chat.