Our clients company boasts a strong and dedicated team, delivering a wide variety of projects to an enviable range of clients. The company was founded in the late 2000’s and has grown significantly in a short space of time. Their success is largely due to the high calibre of employees they attract and retain, with specialists in a wide range of services project management and land development.
They have continued to expand their service offering to clients and are committed to providing a great working environment for staff and are looking for a HR Administrator to jump into the team and support the HR Advisor and Branch Manager across a range administrative duties. About the role:
We are looking for an entry level or junior HR professional to work in a supporting role to the HR Advisor across recruitment, generalist HR needs and ad hoc administration around the office.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Phone screening and booking for interviews with hiring managers
- Reference checking
- Onboarding new staff
- Processing MOJ checks and other required documentation
- Dealing with generalist HR needs – personnel files, policy, queries etc
- Support the HR Advisor across employment relation needs and situations
- Other administrative duties as required
- Have exposure to Recruitment or Employment Relations or similar HR experience
- Have advanced MS office and the ability to work at a fast pace
- Be self-motivated and have the confidence to speak to a wide variety of people
- Be professional with excellent communication skills
- Understand the importance of confidentiality when working across HR in an organisation
This role is a great step into HR and perfectly suited for a graduate or entry level junior to gain exposure and develop their skillset for a fantastic start to your HR career in a supportive environment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, this role will move fast!Apply now!
Jessica Miller - Recruitment Consultant
027 560 9100
email@example.comFor Overseas Applicants:We appreciate interest from overseas candidates, however, due to our immediate requirements, our clients are unlikely to sponsor offshore applicants at the moment.