Are you an experienced industrial electrician looking for your next opportunity? We are seeking a Senior Industrial Electrician to join our clients team. In this role, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting electrical systems in a wealth of industrial facilities/plants.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics, and electrical code specifications
- Identifying and resolving electrical malfunctions
- Installing and maintaining electrical systems, equipment, and components
- Ensuring compliance with all safety regulations
- Providing guidance and mentorship to junior electricians
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an industrial electrician
- Trade Qualification (NZQA Level 4) or equivalent
- Fully licensed Electrician & full registration with EWRB
- Strong knowledge of electrical codes and regulations
- Experience working with industrial equipment and machinery
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits. If you are a highly skilled and experienced industrial electrician, we want to hear from you. Apply today to join our team and take the next step in your career!
To apply to this position please send an updated
CV to email@example.com or call on 027 545 2160 for a confidential chat.