Back to jobs
Intermediate/Senior Hydraulic Modeller
• Award winning, employee-owned consultancy
• Work collaboratively with established leaders and technical experts
• Support to develop your career to align with your ambitions
An established, employee-owned multi-disciplinary consultancy is looking for an Intermediate or Senior Hydraulic/Water Modeller to join their team of highly skilled water professionals. Due to longstanding client relationships and excellence in delivery, they have secured several large-scale alliance projects as well as ongoing local government projects.
An opportunity to lead projects and collaborate with the wider team to provide technical analysis on regional and national projects. There is flexibility to develop this role to align with your passion and ambition – you’ll be supported to take the role in a direction that works for you.
• BE Civil/BSc in related field and 5-10 years relevant experience
• Fluency with relevant modelling packages (DHI MIKE, TUFLOW, Infoworks ICM, HEC-RAS)
• GIS ArcGIS experience advantageous
• Experience or interest in managing projects and client relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Brand new, modern Auckland office location with flexible working culture
• Hugely supportive team that paves the way for you to develop your career
• $500 annual wellbeing allowance
• Exposure to some of the best technical expertise in New Zealand
• Positive, social and inclusive culture
This company promotes a collaborative environment and encourages innovation and new ways of working. They offer a competitive remuneration package and pride themselves on a positive and down to earth company culture with a ‘people first’ approach.
Get in touch for a confidential chat and more information - Amy Davidson | 021 401 595 | firstname.lastname@example.org
*Not the job you're looking for? Let's discuss what an ideal opportunity would look like for you, I'll do my best to discover it for you whilst maintaining your anonymity