Job Title: WHSQE Advisor (Asbestos/Demolition)
Location: Auckland or Wellington
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced WHSQE Advisor to join our clients team. An industry-leading Asbestos/Demolition & Construction Contractor. As a WHSQE Advisor, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive safety, health, quality, and environmental management system.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective safety, health, quality, and environmental management system.
- Conducting regular safety audits, inspections, and risk assessments to identify hazards and recommend corrective actions.
- Providing expert advice and guidance on asbestos and demolition-related matters.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation, standards, codes of practice, and company policies.
- Delivering training and education programs to employees and contractors on safety, health, quality, and environmental management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and experience in asbestos and demolition-related work.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining safety, health, quality, and environmental management systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Relevant certifications and licenses (e.g. Asbestos Assessor and/or Demolition Supervisor) will be highly regarded
My client values safety, quality, and teamwork. If you are passionate about safety and making a positive impact on the workplace, we would like to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications or click apply to this job.
Alternatively, reach me on the following information:
027 545 2160