We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our clients business support team providing support to the Practice Manager and the wider business.
This is a full-time role based in a friendly Takapuna office. You will have experience in general administration support, and enjoy being the first port of call for wide-ranging queries.
The business is busy and ever evolving. Our ideal candidate needs to be flexible, open-minded and efficient to support the team.
This role is office-based and encompassing office administration, vehicle fleet support, and coordination across the business. Key candidate responsibilities:
Key candidate requirements:
- Developing relationships and building rapport with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders – colleagues, suppliers, contractors and visitors.
- Some office facilities administration including coordination of repairs and maintenance (local and regional).
- Management of IT equipment stock, office and kitchen supplies (all offices).
- Travel bookings.
- Vehicle fleet management including service bookings and maintenance, and regular reporting.
- H&S support including monthly reporting to the Managing Director.
- You will have 2 plus years’ experience working in an office environment.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You can effectively work under pressure and maintain a clear assessment of requirements and priorities
- You thrive with a varied role and love a good list.
- You work well with others
- A full driver’s licence, and confidence driving in NZ conditions.
- You bring a bright, positive outlook to your role and enjoy fostering great relationships within the company.
- Must have valid NZ working rights
Our client offers a competitive salary with flexible working arrangements. Their employees are covered by a life insurance scheme, there is an employee-share programme, and they facilitate professional memberships and active support of career development.
In addition to the ‘little things’ – such as fresh fruit, beverages and regular morning teas – they have an employee assistance program and an empathetic approach to individual needs. Their team genuinely enjoys working together, and the office vibe is a relaxed and warm, professional environment. They have regular social events – such as inter-region trips, family picnics, triathlon events, quiz nights and others!
Jessica Miller, Senior Recruitment Consultant at 84 Recruitment