We have an exciting opportunity for a HVAC Designer to join our clients Auckland based team. We are looking for someone who has experience in drawing custom made HVAC products, who can ensure they comply with industry and manufactures standards. You will have a good understanding, that not all ducted heat pump systems are the same and can custom design HVAC systems that can fit the property both for ceiling and underfloor. To be successful in your application we are looking for:
- Experience with designing HVAC items
- Ability to provide bespoke solutions and drawings to fabricate HVAC material includes plenums, custom made air supply and return grilles, boots to install HVAC ducted ceiling and underfloor solitons for high-end retro and new build houses.
- A good understanding of NZ building codes.
- Minimum 3 years of HVAC team leader experience.
- A strong problem-solving mindset and the ability to read building plans.
- Punctuality, with the ability to work within timeframes.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Be a champion of our Health and Safety protocols.
- EST license preferred (but not essential)
- Trade Qualification in Air conditioning Level 4 or higher
- Able to build relationships with different stakeholders
- An ability to work within a team environment.
- CAD drawing skills are an advantage (but not essential)
- High Interpersonal relations to work closely with installers.
- People management skills.
- Knowledge of current HVAC regulations and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of commissioning HVAC equipment’s in commercial and residential use.
What is in it for you:
- Paid Birthday Leave – take the day off on us!
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Recognition Programme (quarterly and annual awards to mention a couple)
- Staff discounts on a range of great brands (Noel Leeming, Place Makers, Repco, Torpedo 7, Pita Pit and many more)
- Access to our employee benefits portal (discounted movie tickets for Event and Hoyts Cinemas, discounted gift cards for stores like Countdown, Farmers, The Warehouse, Briscoes and more)
If you’re looking for a change of pace, a flexible working environment and a clear career trajectory set out for your future then get in touch now to find out more.
027 545 2160