Fully remote, hybrid or fully based out of their City Fringe offices – make your work fit your life.
My client is on a mission to make learning accessible, flexible, and effective to improve the lives and careers of over 20,000 students every year. Their cutting-edge online courses and training programs empower learners to reach their full potential, and we need a People & Culture Advisor to join the team!
We are in search of a highly motivated and skilled individual to join our clients team as a People & Culture Advisor. This role is integral to the efficient operation of our HR function, supporting our workforce located across New Zealand and Australia.
The ideal candidate will possess a solid foundation in HR practices, a deep understanding of employment laws in both regions, and the ability to lead HR initiatives while handling day-to-day responsibilities. Key Responsibilities:
Recruitment and Talent Management:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, candidate sourcing, initial phone screen and scheduling interviews.
- Develop and maintain onboarding processes to ensure a smooth transition for new hires.
- Create individual employment agreements (IEA) and contractor agreements and issue to the candidate.
- Handle employee inquiries and provide guidance on HR policies, procedures, and employment laws.
- Assist in resolving employee conflicts and grievances.
- Collaborate with the external Senior HR Advisor to address complex HR issues and strategize for HR improvements.
- Provide general HR support to employees and management.
HR Policies and Compliance:
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are up-to-date and compliant with relevant employment laws in both New Zealand and Australia.
- Support managers in implementing performance management processes, including performance appraisals and development plans.
- Assist in identifying and addressing performance issues.
- Training and Development
- Identify training needs within the organisation and coordinate training programs (in conjunction with the employee’s manager).
- Facilitate employee development initiatives and career planning.
HR Data Management & Reporting
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR records and documentation.
- Generate HR reports and analytics as needed.
Culture and Engagement:
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Develop and implement initiatives that reinforce a positive and inclusive workplace culture.
- Implement and manage engagement programs to boost morale and foster a sense of belonging among employees.
- Plan and execute events and activities that promote team bonding and a positive work atmosphere.
- Bachelor's degree in HR management or related field.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations in both New Zealand and Australia.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to balance competing priorities.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Experience working remotely.
Join the team to be a driving force in enhancing HR operations and creating a vibrant and supportive work environment. Your expertise and commitment will be invaluable in ensuring our clients workforce thrives.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal part in shaping the future of our clients oprganisation's HR practices. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply.
Apply now and for further enquireies please contact:
Senior Recruitment Consultant at 84 Recruitment