About the company
Born and raised in Auckland, they are now a true Kiwi success story in the global market. Our client is an award-winning and market-leading software and network services provider, offering fully automated solutions to enable process efficiency in the telco and IT industry. What sets them apart is their inclusive, vibrant, and supportive culture. They operate with a flat structure where everyone's opinion is heard, and the CEO sits with the team.About the role
Our client is seeking a seasoned and motivated Pre-Sales Consultant/Architect to join their dynamic, high performing and collaborative team. As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in providing expert guidance, technical knowledge and strategic insights to potential clients across New Zealand and Australian portfolio, which includes wholesale customers and direct/business customers. You will collaborate closely with their sales and product development teams, contributing to the growth and success of the organisation. Responsibilities
What do you need?
- Serve as the subject matter expert on technology solutions, particularly in the Telco industry
- Engage with potential clients to understand their unique business requirements and challenges.
- Conduct comprehensive product demonstrations, showcasing the capabilities and value proposition of our clients solutions.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop tailored proposals and presentations that address client needs.
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations, in collaboration with the Engineering team
- Provide technical guidance and support throughout the sales process, from initial contact to post-sales support.
- Conduct competitive analysis to differentiate our clients solutions from competitors in the market.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and market developments to maintain a competitive edge.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, partners and internal teams.
- Collaborate with the product development team to provide valuable insights and feedback based on client interactions.
What's in it for you?
- Proven experience in a pre-sales or technical consulting role, preferably in NZ Telco industry.
- Strong knowledge of connectivity, data network, and Voice.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events. (limited travel only)
Due to nature of this position, we're only able to accept applications from candidates who already based in NZ and have existing working rights.
- Free broadband at your home and latest tools to be able to work efficiently, you get to choose (Mac or Windows)
- Centrally located, and easily accessible via public transport
- Opportunity to work for a highly reputable business with a track record of success.
- Supportive, collaborative and caring work environment with unlimited opportunities to grow within the business. No egos, no politics here!
- Lots of flexibility around work arrangements - hybrid model, kids pick ups and drop offs etc
- Tailor made personal development programs
- Shared lunches
- Birthday off
Need more information? Please contact Yaman on email@example.com
Applications will close on 5th February 2024.