Are you an organised and detail-oriented individual looking for a part-time opportunity in the heart of Auckland CBD? We are seeking a Project Administrator/Junior Quantity Surveyor to join our client in an ongoing contract role.
Our client is working on one of NZ’s most exciting builds in Auckland’s CBD!
Our client is a major developer, and they are looking for an experienced Project Admin with QS skillset to work with their project management team and project director to help deliver this project.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a developer with several large projects on the go - including this high-rise build in Auckland CBD.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working on construction projects or are looking for a foot in the door, and possess excellent organisational skills, we want to hear from you! Key Responsibilities:
Key Candidate Requirements
- Project documentation work; collect and put project information in the right place (both online and hardcopy folders).
- Basic project management skills to support PD and PM.
- Coordinating meetings and producing meeting minutes.
- Site visit and photo reporting.
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, and coordination.
- Communicate effectively with team members and external stakeholders.
- Manage and organise project-related materials and resources.
- Perform general office duties, including data entry, filing, and email correspondence.
- Previous experience in administrative roles is preferred.
- Able to read basic drawings and programmes.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively, proactive and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of project management principles is a must.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English is advantageous for this role.
- Must have valid NZ working rights.
** Please note, we will only be screening candidates that have experience/understanding of Quantity Surveying and drawings
** Working hours and contract length:
This is a part-time temporary position, offering 25-30 hours per week. The specific work schedule will be discussed and agreed upon with the successful candidate to accommodate their availability.
We expect this role to last a minimum of 6 months and it is likely to be extended to 1-1.5 years in length for the duration of the project build. There is scope to increase hours in this role also.
Please contact Sarah Lewis, Senior Recruitment Consultant at 84 Recruitment
for a chat on this role:
021893994 or email@example.com Overseas candidates: Due to the fast moving nature of these temporary roles and our clients immediate needs, we are not able to offer visa support to overseas candidates on this role.