As predicted, the third quarter of the year has blown up and experienced HVAC/R Service Techs are in high demand once again.
I am working with a valued client who has just secured a substantial number of Commercial contracts ready to kick off November/December 2022. Because of this, my client is in need of x2 Senior
HVAC/R Service Technicians. You will be a pivotal member of the team with an element of responsibility in leading your team to service clients requirements as expected.
This company is involved in a wide variety of projects and contracts within the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration sector including Supermarkets, Beer/Wine Cellars, Retail/Hospitality, Commercial Offices & Sports stadiums. What is in it for you?:
What do we need from you?:
- Senior role within a growing team
- Earn up to $48P/Hr + Overtime/Oncall rates & Commission with a fully maintained vehicle, phone & laptop
- Opportunity to work on contracts you probably haven’t been given
- Private medical insurance
- Work on an exciting mix of multi million dollar install projects as well as technical service/maintenance and breakdown contracts
- Run a team, of apprentices/junior technicians
- Ongoing training development/training (Genuine career growth)
- Social club, free daily coffee & reward scheme
- NZQA Level 4 Trade Certificate – Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (Minimum)
- EST License (Valid) Registered with EWRB
- Minimum of 7 years experience and 2 years in a Senior role
- Eye for detail, expert in fault finding/diagnostics and experience with new installations as well as service/maintenance
Ready to beat the Christmas rush? I am expecting a LOT of people to be reaching out to me for pre Christmas opportunities so get in now while you can. If you have the above experience and qualifications I'd love to hear from you.
Click Apply and I’ll be in touch to discuss further. Alternatively send me your CV to the below info or even give me call!
027 545 2160