Our client is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Asbestos/Environmental Consultant to join their team in Auckland, New Zealand.
This modern, and innovative business has hit a substantial growth phase and is hence diversifying their service line. The business has gone from strength to strength in recent years and will soon have coverage across the whole of NZ.
The Senior Asbestos/Environmental Consultant will be responsible for providing expert advice and guidance to clients on environmental issues related to asbestos and other hazardous materials. The position will be based in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Conducting asbestos surveys and providing detailed reports on findings
- Managing asbestos remediation projects and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations
- Advising clients on best practices for managing asbestos in their buildings and facilities
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in asbestos regulations and industry standards
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and industry partners
- Mould, meth & stack testing
- Bachelor's degree in environmental science, engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in asbestos consulting
- Strong knowledge of asbestos regulations and industry standards in New Zealand
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- IP402, IP404 & Current asbestos assessor license
This role will require the successful candidate to have a strong understanding of the relevant regulations and guidelines related to asbestos, as well as the ability to work with clients to develop effective management plans. Additionally, the ability to work independently and manage projects effectively will be essential for success in this role.
Get in touch now to find out more and register your interest today.
027 545 2160