Eighty4 has partnered with a specialist Engineering firm providing professional electrical and automation services to the Auckland, Tauranga and surrounding regions. (And recently internationally!) – A substantial pipeline of work has been built including Food/Beverage, Water Treatment/Waste Water, Pharmaceutical, Dairy and Mining/Minerals.
After moving into a brand new head office in Mt.Wellington, Auckland, their team of 30+ Engineers provide their expertise to Manufacturers, Utilities OEM’s and more. Our client is a well regarded and trusted partner. They help drive value, deliver end to end turnkey projects and fully customised services for their clients. You can expect to be fulfilled, busy and inspired to work your way up within this company – a genuine career trajectory is on offer here with no room for getting comfortable.
What is our client looking for?:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical/Mechatronics or related discipline
- Full Electrical Practising License (Preferred but not essential)
- Qualified under NMZQA & IPENZ
- Minimum of 7-10 years relevant exposure & experience in Industrial Electrical Engineering
- Full & clean drivers license
What will your day to day look like?:
- PLC Programming, HMI Configuration & SCADA Configuration
- Commissioning of projects
- Integration of various equipment into PLC’s
- Dealing with clients both over the phone and in person while directing / planning tasks for the team
- Procuring and pricing equipment
- Electrical design & drawing
- Project Management including client liaison, budgets, managing/directing junior staff & coordinating Engineering team
- Health & Safety planning while completing submissions of Hazard Identification Forms
- Run and Chair HAZOP’s & Machine Risk Assessments according to AS/NZS 4024:2016
- Safety system design, including management of subcontracted design
- Safety system implementation, supervision & validation
In return for being the suitable candidate for this position, you can expect to be well remunerated, provided a full use company vehicle, complete flexibility to manage your own week and operate your way. As a senior figure within this business, you will be trusted. Want to take a long weekend with the family? Sure! – Just make up that time on the other days.
I want to speak to people that are serious about making a move and are striving to better themselves. This is not a company that will offer just anyone the job as it is a critical role within the business. Expect a stringent but enjoyable recruitment process, with clear expectations outlined from the beginning.
Think you have what is required and ready to take the first step?
Get in touch with me on the following info, I will acknowledge and prioritise your application if you make yourself known to me over the phone.
027 545 2160