Our client is seeking a highly qualified and experienced Certified Occupational Hygienist to join their team in Auckland, New Zealand.
This modern, and innovative business has hit a substantial growth phase and is hence diversifying their service line. The business has gone from strength to strength in recent years and will soon have coverage across the whole of NZ.
As a key member of their organization, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting on-site assessments to identify and evaluate workplace hazards such as chemicals, noise, vibration, air quality and ergonomics
- Developing control measures to mitigate identified risks
- Designing and implementing health and safety programs to ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Providing training and education to employees to promote a safe and healthy workplace
- Conducting regular audits to ensure compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and other relevant regulations
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NZ recognized qualifications in Occupational Hygiene or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of occupational hygiene
- Full membership NZOHS and HASANZ
- Strong understanding of relevant regulations, such as the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Experience in conducting risk assessments and developing control measures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
If you are a highly motivated and dedicated professional looking to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today. Join this amazing team of experts and make a positive impact on the health and safety of workplaces in New Zealand.
Alternatively get in touch on the below information.
027 545 2160