Senior Quantity Surveyor Job description:
Senior QS ( Main Contractor ) Location:
$150,000 - $175,000 The company:
Our client prides itself on innovation and the people they employ. It’s not just work, it’s a family of people who get stuck in enjoying the heck out of working for a prestigious company. Work hard, play hard is the best way to explain the culture. The need is for a highly skilled Senior QS with 10 plus years in the main contractor space in New Zealand to take the load of the Commercial Manager. With projects across commercial, industrial, and community construction, you will have your hands full. The Junior members of the team need a mentor, and we need you to be this person. If you have the experience and people management skills, I would love to hear from you. What’s in it for you?
Seeking people with the following
- This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to work side by side with the Commercial Manager on some epic projects.
- Take control as a leader and run the team of Quantity Surveyors
- Work in a social/fun and caring environment with a team that cares about your growth.
- The opportunity to become a very Senior figure within a highly regarded construction firm.
- Great remuneration package with lots of cool trips in the pipeline for team building/fun
- Oversea and manage all aspects of Quantity Surveying from pre-construction to final accounts.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, sub-contractors, and clients to ensure all project requirements are met.
- 10 plus years of relevant New Zealand experience with a Main Contractor
- Excellent knowledge of New Zealand construction contracts and legislation, including NZS3910
- Proficient in MS Office applications, as well as industry-specific software
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with not only your team, but your clients as well.
- Willingness to work on a wide variety of projects.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Mark Russ for a confidential discussion to understand more about this business and its opportunities. *Not the job you're looking for? Let's discuss what an ideal opportunity would look like for you; I’ll do my best to discover it for you whilst maintaining your anonymity.
Contact me today! Mark.email@example.com |
021 841 384