About the company
Our client is multi award winning, highly reputable and forward thinking information security consultancy with operations spread across both Australia and New Zealand. Their primary focus is to create a secure digital environment for New Zealand businesses to operate in. They do this by providing expert advice and taking a proactive role in educating and guiding businesses through what can be a daunting online environment. Their services/solutions include but not limited to, penetration testing, Security assurance, education and training, Security design and architecture as well as Managed Security Services.
About the role
The team of Cyber Security consultants is dedicated to enhancing cyber security practices for a significant public and private clients. This involves improving various aspects of cyber security, such as governance, risk management, compliance, architecture, and offering technical consulting services. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of cyber security policies and strategies.
In this role, you will collaborate with a highly skilled team of industry professionals, offering valuable security advice and guidance to help their clients meet their governance, risk, and compliance obligations.
What do you need?
- Cyber security advisor for large digital transformation projects providing technical, policy development, governance and risk assessment advice to wide range of organisations
- Engage with business stakeholders presenting complex security topics to both technical & business audiences to provide governance risk and compliance assessments in accordance with ISO, ISM, NIST standards and guidance documents
- Develop complex customer / business requirements, certification and accreditation, security risk management
- Work with client security/risk teams to agree on standards, decide appropriate controls and measure effectiveness of those controls
- Reviews on security control configurations and develop continuous improvement plans
- Information security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, SABSA etc.
- In-depth security/technology risk management experience in large, complex and critical technology environments
- Extensive experience with security standards and regulatory frameworks including relevant government and defence standards and guidance, PCI-DSS, NIST, ISO27001
- Extensive client-facing experience with stakeholder management
- Expert knowledge of security risk management concepts and processes
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Learning and development budgets for professional development
- Internal career progression pathways
- Hybrid/Flexible working
- A range of retail discounts and benefits
- Enhanced parental leave entitlements
- Life Insurance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- EAP services
- Group discounted medical insurance
- Matched Employer superannuation contribution up to 5%
Need more information? Please contact Yaman@84recruitment.co.nzDue to nature of this role, we are only taking applications from candidates who have existing working rights to legally work in New Zealand. Applications that require sponsorship, will not be be considered at this stage.