About the Company
These guys are not your typical security consultancy. They're a group of talented developers, security engineers and DevOps experts who take a deep exploit analysis approach to ensure that their clients' websites, applications, public and private networks, and APIs are as secure as a bear's cave. They don't believe in quantity over quality, which is why we provide outstanding communication to their clients and take the time to produce exceptional work. Their company culture is empowering, collaborative, and caring, and they have a very high staff retention rate. They're big on employee well-being and personal growth, which is why they offer unlimited access to paid certifications/courses and flexible work arrangements. About the Role
We're on the hunt for a skilled and experienced Penetration Tester/Security consultant to join our client's team. As their resident Penetration Tester, you'll be the Sherlock Holmes of their company, using your sharp eye and technical expertise to identify and exploit vulnerabilities in their clients' systems, networks, and applications. You'll work closely with their clients to understand their business objectives and help them improve their security posture. Responsibilities
What you need?
- Conduct in-depth penetration testing on client systems, networks, and applications.
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in client systems and applications like a lion stalking its prey.
- Provide detailed reports on your findings and make recommendations for improving clients' security posture.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and help them improve their security posture.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest security threats and trends to provide the best possible service to clients like a ninja keeping watch over the kingdom.
What's in it for you?
- OSWE and OSCP certifications are preferred, but if you have the skills to pay the bills, we want to hear from you.
- Strong knowledge of penetration testing methodologies, tools, and techniques like a hacker in a movie.
- Experience with web application security testing (white box testing), network penetration testing, and wireless security testing.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, Ruby, and Perl like a wizard with a wand.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Competitive salary and benefits package that will make you feel like a king or queen.
- Equity opportunities in the near future!
- Unlimited access to paid certifications/courses to support your personal growth and development like a student at Hogwarts.
- Flexible work arrangements to help you balance work and personal life like a trapeze artist.
- Empowering, collaborative, and caring company culture that will make you feel like you're part of the family.
- High staff retention rate because they treat their employees like royalty.
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of developers and DevOps experts who will inspire and challenge you.
Sounds like you but you need more information? Please email Yaman on email@example.com