About the company
Our client is multi award winning, highly reputable and forward thinking information security consultancy with operations spread across both Australia and New Zealand. Their primary focus is to create a secure digital environment for New Zealand businesses to operate in. They do this by providing expert advice and taking a proactive role in educating and guiding businesses through what can be a daunting online environment. Their services/solutions include but not limited to, penetration testing, Security assurance, education and training, Security design and architecture as well as Managed Security Services.
About the Role
We're on the hunt for a skilled and experienced Penetration Tester/Security consultant to join our client's team. As their resident Penetration Tester, you'll be the Sherlock Holmes of their company, using your sharp eye and technical expertise to identify and exploit vulnerabilities in their clients' systems, networks, and applications. You'll work closely with their clients to understand their business objectives and help them improve their security posture.Responsibilities
What you need?
- Conduct in-depth penetration testing on client systems, networks, and applications.
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in client systems and applications like a lion stalking its prey.
- Provide detailed reports on your findings and make recommendations for improving clients' security posture.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and help them improve their security posture.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest security threats and trends to provide the best possible service to clients like a ninja keeping watch over the kingdom.
- OSWE and OSCP certifications are preferred, but if you have the skills to pay the bills, we want to hear from you.
- Minimum 4 years experience in penetration testing
- Strong knowledge of penetration testing methodologies, tools, and techniques like a hacker in a movie.
- Experience with web application security testing, network penetration testing, and wireless security testing.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, Ruby, Shell and Perl like a wizard with a wand.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Learning and development budgets for professional development
- Internal career progression pathways
- Hybrid/Flexible working
- A range of retail discounts and benefits
- Enhanced parental leave entitlements
- Life Insurance
- Wellbeing initiatives
- EAP services
- Group discounted medical insurance
- Matched Employer superannuation contribution up to 5%
Need more information? Please contact Yaman@84recruitment.co.nzDue to nature of this role, we are only taking applications from candidates who have existing working rights to legally work in New Zealand. Applications that require sponsorship, will not be be considered at this stage