These guys are known for delivering some of Australia’s most innovative and complex structures and specialise in structural, façade, civil, environmental and water engineering. Established over 30 years ago in Brisbane, they have since set up shop in Sydney and are looking for highly experienced engineers to join them in either office. Brief
In this role, you will be leading the design and delivery of a wide and varied range of projects. You will also be expected to provide technical support and guidance for complex challenges and innovative solutions to problems. You will need to be comfortable working in a commercial environment and capable of supporting the development of new business streams while strengthening and enhancing the existing client base. Essentials
- Profit share
- Excellent career development pathway with high level roles only promoted from within
- Highly complex, interesting and iconic projects
- Flexible working options
- Regular team lunches and social activities/functions
- Bachelor of Engineering (From a recognised University)
- Minimum 6 years’ NZ or AU experience
- Experience in software such as Spacegass, RAM Concept, Strand 7, RAPT and Inducta software would be considered favourably.
- Experience in the design of materials including steel, reinforced concrete, post-tensioned concrete, masonry and timber
- Mass timber experience is a plus
If you are interested in this challenging and exciting role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +6421 408 370.