Surveyors All Levels
84 Recruitment are the only preferred recruitment partner to Survey & Spatial NZ.
We have key relationships with the best employers to supercharge your surveying career.
This opportunity is with market-leading multi-disciplinary consultancies that specialise in land development across the beautiful Bay of Plenty.
Further your knowledge and experience working within a dynamic and progressive team. About you:
Between 1 - 10+ years’ experience in land/engineering surveying either in NZ, AUS or UK
You'll be offered:
- You must have a BSurv or other tertiary qualification in land/engineering surveying.
- Knowledge of either AutoCAD, 12D or Civil3D plus land online if possible
- Experience in using modern surveying equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work on a variety of large infrastructure projects or exciting residential, commercial, and industrial projects
- Mentors who care about your career progression and fast track your learning
- More than a job, a career with job satisfaction and a great place to work!
- Supportive environment to learn new skills and become licensed if required.
This is a genuine role, available right now. Relocation support may be offered to successful candidates returning to NZ.
Apply right now or contact Sean Buck for a confidential discussion about supercharging your career - Email email@example.com or Ph: 027 5875726