This NZ owned multi-disciplinary consultancy has a diverse range of projects across energy, land and water, civil, environmental, and geotechnical sectors. The firm has a supportive and collaborative culture which values teamwork and open communication, allowing you to thrive in a flexible work environment. With a down-to-earth and personable team, you'll never feel like just a number. With a prime office location in the heart of Christchurch, you'll enjoy a great work-life balance while being at the forefront of the industry.
Grow your skills and knowledge while working closely with experienced seniors, who are dedicated to mentoring and guiding you every step of the way. With a wealth of opportunities for personal and professional development, you'll have the chance to take on unique and technically challenging projects, and make a real impact. What’s in it for you?
Ideally you will have:
- Get your hands on a wide variety of significant projects.
- Fantastic support and additional training from the CPEng Seniors.
- Social/fun and diverse team culture.
- Opportunity to lead and project manage your work.
- Multi-disciplined environment.
- Generous remuneration with additional benefit packages and career growth opportunities.
- Work with like-minded and down-to-earth people.
- Internal support structure to assist in becoming a Chartered Engineer.
- 3-8 years experience working as a Civil Engineer or in a similar environment.
- Degree qualification in civil engineering.
- Ideally seeking civil3D users (12d users still contact me).
- Team player with a can-do attitude and natural problem solver. Great communication skills.
- Mentor the younger Engineers.
- Eligible to work in NZ.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your personal and professional development, you will be working in a multi-disciplinary environment and get paid above the industry average. This leading multi-disciplinary consultancy has an extensive pipeline of projects and an enviable reputation, get in quick for a challenging, and exciting new chapter!!
Please get in touch with Daniel Willcox for a confidential discussion to understand more about this business and its opportunities.*Not the job you're looking for? Let's discuss what an ideal opportunity would look like for you; I’ll do my best to discover it for you whilst maintaining your anonymity.
Contact me today! firstname.lastname@example.org |
021 401 893