We work with the top candidates and best companies in the civil construction industry and match outstanding people with great jobs.
We are seeking to appoint a Commercial Manager for a highly regarded civil construction firm with some of the best talent in the industry and an enviable list of work in hand.
Working with an experienced management team, and some of the best talent in the civil industry, you’ll drive effective fiscal management of the projects, assist with client relationships, ensure that project budgets are being costed and reported on to a high standard, and solid systems are in place to provide robust information flow.You will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Ensuring robust definition of requirements and commercial terms in contracts
- Lead the supplier evaluation process and support sourcing recommendations
- Assist with client contract negotiations and agreements
- Proactively engage, facilitate and maintain effective working relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Identify and manage risks and opportunities, including those of the supply chains
- Generate and manage the procurement plans
- Overall commercial and financial oversight of the business
- A recognised Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Business or relevant tertiary qualification
- 10 years experience in a commercially or contractually focused role and significant experience operating within the New Zealand civil construction industry
- High levels of analytical ability
- Track record of delivering results in similar organisations
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building ability
A highly attractive, tailored remuneration package including salary, vehicle, generous leave and employee share options is on offer to attract a top-calibre candidate.
Please apply below, or for more information call Rob on 021 748 261.