Location: New Zealand | Christchurch
Work Type: Full Time
Salary: $90000 to $120000The company:
This is a progressive and innovative employee-owned ground & environmental engineering consultancy based throughout NZ, USA, and Australia. The company has a substantial forward workload with diverse, complex, and exciting projects. The organisation has impeccable staff retention testament to their rewards/benefits and ultimately because of its supportive, collegial, and enjoyable working culture within. Everyone from the top down is incredibly down-to-earth and personable. The business is structured and led in a way that encourages and incentivises collaboration that in turn creates a real community and sense of belonging. It’s a great platform to continually learn, develop and thrive.What’s in it for you?
We’re looking for people with the following:
- Work in a social fun and caring environment with down to earth people.
- Diverse multi-year projects and opportunity to work closely with some very experienced engineers.
- Influence, mentor, and grow a team around you.
- Project manage your own projects.
- Exceptional Work life balance with no expectation to work over a 40 hour week - go home and have a life!
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Unique internal benefits with a lucrative bonus scheme.
- 5+ years’ New Zealand Geotechnical Engineering experience.
- Leadership skills who brings a positive mindset, and classic ‘roll up your sleeves can do’ attitude.
- Comprehensive geotechnical design skills.
- Experience running your own projects.
For further information please contact Daniel Willcox for a confidential discussion to understand more about this business and the opportunities within it.*Not the job you're looking for? Let's discuss what an ideal opportunity would look like for you, I'll do my best to discover it for you whilst maintaining your anonymity.
Contact me today! email@example.com | +64 21 401 893