Salary: $130,000 - $200,000 + Vehicle Work Type: Full Time
Real role right now - For Licensed Cadastral Surveyors.
- Growing consultancy with an extensive pipeline of work
- Competitive Salary packages
- Young and diverse team with a fantastic culture
- Share Holding Scheme potentially
Get in touch today!84 Recruitment are the only preferred recruitment partner to survey and spatial NZ.
We have key relationships with the best employers to supercharge your surveying career. Secure workload working on diverse projects for 2023 and beyond.
This opportunity is with a market-leading multi-disciplinary consultancy that specialises in not only surveying but engineering, planning, and environmental engineering. Further your knowledge and experience working within a dynamic and progressive team. We are looking an ambitious LCS, to grow and build a team in the Wellington region for a well known consultancy. About you:
You'll be offered:
- Between 5 - 10+ years’ experience in land/engineering surveying either in NZ, AUS or UK
- You must have a BSurv or other tertiary qualification in Land/Engineering surveying
- Knowledge of either AutoCAD, 12D or Civil3D plus land online
- Experience in using modern surveying equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply right now or contact Sean Buck for a confidential discussion about supercharging your career - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph: 0275875726
- Work on a variety of large infrastructure projects or exciting residential, commercial, and industrial projects
- Mentors who care about your career progression and fast track your learning
- More than a job, a career with job satisfaction and a great place to work!
- Supportive environment to learn new skills