Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 + Vehicle Work Type: Full Time
Real role right now - For Licensed Cadastral Surveyor in Hamilton office Get in touch today! 84 Recruitment are the only preferred recruitment partner to survey and spatial NZ.
- Growing consultancy with an extensive pipeline of work
- Competitive Salary packages
- Young and diverse team with a fantastic culture
- Potential shareholding / profit share opportunities
We have key relationships with the best employers to supercharge your surveying career. Secure workload working on diverse projects for 2023 and beyond.
This opportunity is with a market-leading multi-disciplinary consultancy that specialises in not only surveying but engineering and planning.
Further your knowledge and experience working within a dynamic and progressive team, with future leadership opportunity. About you:
You'll be offered:
- Between 2 - 10+ years’ experience in land/engineering surveying either in NZ, AUS or UK
- You must have a BSurv or other tertiary qualification in Land/Engineering surveying
- Knowledge of either AutoCAD, 12D or Civil3D plus land online if possible
- Experience in using modern surveying equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply right now or contact Sean Buck for a confidential discussion about supercharging your career - Email email@example.com or Ph: 0275875726
- Work on a variety of large infrastructure projects or exciting residential, commercial, and industrial projects
- Mentors who care about your career progression and fast track your learning
- More than a job, a career with job satisfaction and a great place to work!
- Supportive environment to learn new skills and become licensed if required