- Dynamic New Zealand-owned consultancy, down-to-earth family culture - you ll never feel like just a number!
- Work on a diverse range of projects across energy, land, water, civil, and environmental sectors.
- Working hours are flexible with the expectation of a 80 hour being worked in a fortnight - Lots of autonomy to manage your schedule to work with your life outside of work. What’s in it for you?
Ideally you will have:
- Get your hands on a wide variety of significant projects.
- Fantastic support and additional training.
- Social/fun and diverse team culture.
- Opportunity to lead and project manage your work.
- Multi-disciplined working environment.
- Generous remuneration with additional benefit packages and career growth opportunities.
- Work with a great bunch of down-to-earth people.
- Internal support structure to assist in development.
- 8+ years of New Zealand experience working as a Civil Engineer or in a similar environment.
- Degree qualification in civil engineering.
- Ideally seeking Civil3D users (12d users still contact me).
- Team player with a can-do attitude and natural problem solver. Great communication skills.
- Mentorship experience.
- CPEng or close to achieving.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your personal and professional development, you will be working in a multi-disciplinary environment and get paid above the industry average. This leading multi-disciplinary consultancy has an extensive pipeline of projects and an enviable reputation, get in quick for a challenging, and exciting new chapter!!
Please get in touch with Daniel Willcox for a confidential discussion to understand more about this business and its opportunities.*Not the job you're looking for? Let's discuss what an ideal opportunity would look like for you; I’ll do my best to discover it for you whilst maintaining your anonymity.
Contact me today! email@example.com |
021 401 893