The company was founded by two visionaries who wanted to break away from the corporate world and provide top-notch planning and engineering services in a welcoming and forward-thinking environment.
A seasoned professional later joined the leadership team, bringing a wealth of knowledge in land surveying and further expanding the company's comprehensive service offering.
From a small group of passionate employees, the company has grown into a dynamic and diverse team of 27 individuals from various backgrounds, ages, and ethnicity's. Employees are the lifeblood of the company, and they thrive in a culture that values progress and achievement. If you're looking for a place where you can make a real impact, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What’s in it for you?
What you will bring for success:
- This is a lucrative opportunity for a CPEng (or close to achieving) Civil Engineer to create a legacy for themselves and take their career to another level.
- You will be working closely with directors and have a transparent and clear pathway to progress internally.
- Shareholding opportunities.
- Work in a social/fun and caring environment in one of the most desirable regions in New Zealand.
- Work vehicle for personal use.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Generous remuneration package and career growth opportunities.
- 7+ years of relevant New Zealand experience.
- Expert knowledge of the Civil Engineering.
- Leadership skills who brings a positive mindset, and a classic "roll up your sleeves can-do attitude".
- Proficient in civil engineering design 12d - Civil 3D users still contact me.
- Degree qualifications.
- Willingness to work on high-profile and complex projects.
- Manage and lead 3-4 engineers and project manage your own work.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please get in touch with Daniel Willcox for a confidential discussion to understand more about this business and its opportunities.*Not the job you're looking for? Let's discuss what an ideal opportunity would look like for you; I’ll do my best to discover it for you whilst maintaining your anonymity.
Contact me today! firstname.lastname@example.org |
021 401 893