This is a progressive and innovative employee-owned ground & environmental engineering consultancy based throughout NZ, USA, and Australia. The company has a substantial forward workload with diverse, complex, and exciting projects. The organisation has impeccable staff retention testament to their rewards/benefits and ultimately because of its supportive, collegial, and enjoyable working culture within. Everyone from the top down is incredibly down-to-earth and personable. The business is structured and led in a way that encourages and incentivises collaboration that in turn creates a real community and sense of belonging. It’s a great platform to continually learn, develop and thrive. What is in it for you:
We’re looking for people with the following:
- This is a unique and lucrative ‘blue sky’ opportunity for a CPEng (or close to achieving) Geotechnical Engineer to create a legacy for themselves and take their career to another level.
- Large multi-year anchor project in region and scope to bring in more work when your team is established. Who would you want in your team…?
- Influence, mentor, and grow a team around you OR be the technical lead and we’ll find someone that would prefer to manage. The business will create a role to suit you – what would YOU prefer?
- Shareholding opportunities with a lucrative bonus scheme for those going above and beyond.
- Work alongside side some of the best geotechnical engineers in the industry.
- Competitive remuneration package
- 10 or more years New Zealand Geotechnical Engineering experience
- CPEng Geotechnical Engineer
- Leadership skills who brings a positive mindset, and a classic ‘roll up your sleeves can do’ attitude.
- Comprehensive geotechnical design skills
- Experience running your own projects
- A friendly personality that thrives in a team environment is essential for this position.
For further information please contact Daniel Willcox for a confidential discussion to understand more about this business and the opportunities within it.*Not the job you're looking for? Let's discuss what an ideal opportunity would look like for you, I'll do my best to discover it for you whilst maintaining your anonymity.
Contact me today! email@example.com
| +64 21 401 893